Negotiation Training
& Workshops with Expert Consultants

Underhanded Negotiators

How to Handle Dishonesty Across the Table From time to time, we all come across dishonest negotiators, and it is never a pleasant experience. I will discuss potential signs that your counter-part in the negotiation

Read Full Article

The Power of Framing

Person A: “There is a 25% chance we won’t meet the volume expectations this year”. Person B: “There is a 75% chance we will meet the volume expectations this year”. The way we frame a

Read Full Article


“They figured out how to make the course fun, and informative. The days flew by. The debrief of the role-plays were the highlight for me. I really saw clearly what it looks like to be

Read Full Article