Blog

Who are the Best Negotiators?

Who ARE the best negotiators? Is there one decisive, objective answer? Every negotiator will have a different answer, depending on their personality, experience, and beliefs.

Read More >>
Deliver Bad News

How to Deliver Bad News

It’s an unpleasant, but inevitable, part of life and negotiating; sometimes you just have to deliver bad news.  Perhaps you have to let your supplier

Read More >>
Flexibility When Negotiating

Flexibility When Negotiating

In this blog, we’ve discussed many different negotiating strategies (MESO, Hardball, Framing, and even when you shouldn’t negotiate.). But you can’t use all of them

Read More >>

The Power of Framing

Person A: “There is a 25% chance we won’t meet the volume expectations this year”. Person B: “There is a 75% chance we will meet

Read More >>

6

“They figured out how to make the course fun, and informative. The days flew by. The debrief of the role-plays were the highlight for me.

Read More >>

5

“I was surprised by how much I learned from this course. I consider myself a seasoned negotiator. The instructor confirmed what I knew, and also

Read More >>

4

“I feel this is one of the best workshops my company has had. It was relevant to my job and it will be very helpful

Read More >>

3

“Your negotiation training session was phenomenal. We are continuing to develop the negotiation skills you taught. We meet regularly to debrief as you suggested and

Read More >>

2

“The instructor spent a lot of time understanding our company and customized her approach and training to our needs. Her attention to detail was much

Read More >>

1

“Ruth’s workshop had a tremendous impact on my next sale. I used many of the strategies she taught, and was able to turn a 250K sale

Read More >>

Complete the form below